Diet foods do not have to be those that are not delicious. For one, they are very low in calories meaning that you can eat to your fill without the risk of gaining weight. They tend to fill up the stomach leaving less food for other foods which are dense in calories. When diet foods are prepared in certain ways, they tend to taste like an indulgence. This means that you will have fun eating them while staying safe at the same time.
6 Healthy Diet Foods
- Greens rich in vitamins : These are low in calories and very nutritious. Experts consider them to be the most nutritious foods on the planet. The greens are high in fiber and have lots of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. You should limit the butter, cheese or bacon loaded up with the greens in order to keep them healthy.
- Salsa : This can be used as a replacement for sauces and dressings which have high calorie content. Is also helps burn up extra calories and makes us to eat at a slower pace. Salsa does not have saturated fats and has a wide mix of vitamins and minerals. You should however be careful what you eat with it as this can be the source of high calorie
- Plain yoghurt : Yoghurt has a high content of calcium and vitamin B’s. Plain yoghurt is preferred since refined yoghurt tends to have sugars which increase the calories. You can always buy plain yoghurt and spruce it up with your own ingredients such as granola or chocolate chips.
- Air popped popcorn : Popcorn is high in a vitamin B that is essential for cell development. However, you should resist the temptation to add butter to your popcorn and minimize the salting. Instead, you can add flavor to your popcorn by shaking on cayenne pepper.
- Grilled vegetables : Vegetables have more nutrients and vitamins than any other type of food. The golden rule is that the ones with richer colors have more nutrients inside. You can grill the vegetables and season them with salt, pepper, wine and herbs.
- Cucumbers : Although other fruits also have higher nutrition, cucumbers are rich in iron, potassium and vitamins C and A. instead of peeling it, you can wash it and eat together with the peel as most nutrients are located here.
In conclusion, the diet foods listed above are very good when dieting. It is important to take them in the right manner so as to make the most out of them.
Incoming search terms:
- tips aerobic
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!