“Being fat isn’t your fault; staying fat is.” That’s what Jackie Warner, America’s favorite no-nonsense celebrity fitness trainer, tells her own clients, and that’s why no one delivers better results than Jackie.Now for the first time, Jackie reveals her groundbreaking program, showing you how to get hot and healthy-and thin forever.
Her empowering strategies help you drop pounds and inches fast, without grueling workouts or deprivation. Her two-tiered approach provides a complete nutritional makeover and a failure-proof condensed workout routine, PLUS all the emotional support and encouragement you need to get to the finish line and beyond.With Jackie’s core principles, you’ll be shocked to find what is actually making you fat, and how easy it is to get thin for a lifetime.
- CHEATING IS ALLOWED: Eat clean for 5 days, then indulge in whatever you want over the weekend!
- THINK YOURSELF THIN: It’s true! Jackie’s own breakthrough mind-body techniques called Metaphysiques will help you create the body you want-by thinking it into reality.
Find out today why THIS IS WHY YOUR FAT (AND HOW TO GET THIN FOREVER) is your first and last stop on the way to the new fit and healthy you!
1. It’s not how long, it’s how strong. Incorporate 20 minutes of high intensity cardio each day. Walk fast on a treadmill for 2 minutes at a 15 incline then sprint for 2 minutes on flat ramp. Cool down for 1 minute and repeat this cycle 3 more times until you reach your 20 minute goal.
2. Women, make sure to include weight training at least 3-4 days a week. If you add 3-5 pounds of muscle to your body, you will burn 250-500 extra calories per day which equals 3-5 pounds of fat loss per week
3. Visualize the muscles you are working on–this is called the mind muscle connection and it will actually increase tone.
4. Your body hits a plateau with cardio and resistance training in one month so change your weight, reps and exercises accordingly
5. The fastest way to get the body you want is through my power circuit training. Combine 3 upper body exercises and 3 lower body exercises together to make one big set. Do not rest in between and alternate quickly from upper to lower for maximum fat burn.
6. The only muscle groups that really burn fat are the primary muscles like the chest, back, quads, glute and hamstrings. Focus hard on those!
7. You have to eat within an hour of working out to make sure you’re not eating into the muscle for energy. Make sure that you combine proteins and carbs like a blended protein shake with fruit and peanut butter or a piece of fruit with a low-fat string cheese.
8. Don’t just set a weight goal, set a physical goal too like running a 3k or training for a charity marathon. Human beings are competitive and you will spark that inner competition by trying to reach a difficult physical goal.
9. A little thing like changing your music playlist every week can go a long way. The more your mind is stimulated during your workouts, the better your results will be.
10. Instead of focusing on being fat, you’ve got to focus on being fit. If you think healthy, it eventually becomes reality to you. I always push my clients to focus on how strong they’re getting, how well they’re sleeping, and how happy they’re feeling by exercising.
This Is Why You’re Fat : Eat More, Cheat More, Lose More–and Keep the Weight Off
Social tagging: Cheat > Keep > Lose > more > Moreand > This > Weight > You''re
This entry was posted on Friday, May 25th, 2012 at 2:21 am and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.